Our church campus is available to rent for weddings, meetings, gatherings, musical rehearsals, memorials, yoga and fitness classes, parties, conferences, retreats, school events, reunions, and other events. To inquire about rentals, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 341-7311.
-Full kitchen (oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, dishes, and utensils)
-Parking space for 40+ cars (with plenty of additional parking on the street)
-Flexible seating with 150 chairs, 8 large circular tables, and 8 rectangular tables
-Large lawn with trees for shade
-Stunning view of San Francisco Bay
-Grand piano, spinet piano, and keyboard
-Toys and books for children
Accommodates up to 165 people
Our beautiful sanctuary is great for weddings, parties, meetings, or even yoga and meditation. One set of windows looks over our lawn and garden, while the other set looks over San Francisco Bay. The room has high ceilings, beautiful natural light, a skylight, flexible seating (from 0 to 150 chairs), two pianos, and more.
Weekday rates (Mon–Thu):
100–150 people: $95/hour
50–100 people: $75/hour
25–50 people: $55/hour
25 or fewer: $35/hour
Weekend rates (Fri–Sun):
100–150 people: $115/hour
50–100 people: $95/hour
25–50 people: $75/hour
25 or fewer: $55/hour
Accommodates up to 25 people
The Pine Room is perfect for meetings, groups, retreats, and yoga or fitness events. The large balcony is accessible, and the windows overlook pine trees with San Francisco Bay in the distance. The room has flexible seating (from 0 to 25 chairs), two couches, and access to circular or rectangular tables. Located next to the Kitchen and the Garden Room.
Weekday rates (Mon–Thu): $35/hour
Weekend rates (Fri–Sun): $50/hour
• All rentals include limited kitchen use (no cooking). If you want to use the kitchen for cooking, please ask us for rates.
• There is a two-hour minimum for rentals.
• Your rental time should include time for setup and cleanup.
• All renters should have their own liability insurance. (It's easy to get. If you need advice, ask us.)
• We require a $250 security deposit, which will be returned after the event.
• We can rent the full campus upon request. Please inquire about rates.
• Please ask about additional options (event assistance, Pastor's availability, etc).
To inquire about rentals, email us at or call (650) 341-7311.